Friday, March 1, 2013

Reason #12


"Black and Yellow bottles at my table, I'm ballin'
Black and yellow ladies at my section, I called 'em
Balck and yellow, balck and yellow SS
Black and yellow everything......... Mike Tomlin"

-Wale


Have you noticed a natural correlation between the music business, and the sports business, I have. Its because both things are just that, A BUSINESS.  What you see above is a classic example of how entertainers use sports to shine a light on on their creativity.  Whether its an audition or a Try-Out, you have to prove yourself, and if you can get athletes to listen to you. It can do wonders for your career.........gym44










......LOOKS (TO ME) LIKE ATHLETES ARE LISTENING ......What Beat do you move to?..........(ADVERTISEMENT) 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment